Key substitution list

Is there a download or www I can get for blank substitution via brands and replacement updates? William

Reply to
William S. Gilman

substitution via brands and

2003 Auto / Truck cross reference will help ya subs for autos & trucks...
google search (key blank cross reference)
g'day
Reply to
"Keyman

That catalog should be in every Locksmiths binder.

I told him NO because the way I read it was that he wanted something in the way of Blackhawk's KBX program, which is not free.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

The post said: " Subject: Key substitution list From: "William S. Gilman" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Date: 7/15/2003 9:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <Z snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com

Is there a download or www I can get for blank substitution via brands and replacement updates? William "

It doesn't say anything about "free".

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

There's MANY sites that'll allow downloads of their programs, BUT, do you REALLY want to trust a download in this day and age?

Also, NONE are free! The only free stuff is paper & NO ONE that I know of has a paper conversation chart for domestic key conversion, yet.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

I got I think 4 or 5 books worth right now, and had to pay for all of them... --Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

The Ilco 60 catalog has a fairly good cross reference.

Some years ago I had a Curtis catalog, which had a good key blank substitution list.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon