Kwikset Lock Boring Jig

-snip-

If you have trouble drilling a nice straight horizontal

-snip-

Dewalt drill has the level built in.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I completely agree with you regarding the kwikset jig. From what I've found, its been the best on the market for a long time. Simplicity combined with functionality at its finest. I'm getting ready to try the A-1 product's jig and we'll see how that one works out. Honestly, it actually looks like it will be even better than the kwikset, but for now, I'm a Kwikset believer. I've tried many of the others, and they are a joke in comparison.

Just my $.02 worth.

Jack Allied Lock & Security Atlanta, GA

Reply to
Jack