locker combinations algorithm possibly?

I have contacts and I have been lifting weights for a year now.I could toss you like a bag of dirt.

I don't use the calculator anymore.I have a palm-pilot,You curb-knocking, free-basing ape. Any attempt to piss with the palm, and I will be on you like a rat on a cheeto.

She did that the other night-not bad-LMAO

"Scooter".

Reply to
goma865

quoting:

I remember this is how the local middle school's lockers were done. Each individual locker got the same combo every so many years, whith the key bypass. Immagine if say a random combo was assigned to each locker every year would be too time consuming. Much easier to open each locker with the key and set to the next combo in line. Perhaps was the dial released and set to a different position so that the inner workings didn't have to be messed with? Or was there an actual switch inside somewhere?

Reply to
jason.mangiafico