Saga Safe Try-out Combinations?

Hello,
I have a Saga Saf D Posit Model # 1145. I inherited it and the combination
can not be located. It also has a key lock on it. Does anyone know any try
out combinations for this safe or know how I can get in touch with Saga and
possibly get information by providing them the serial number? The key lock
on it could be locked for all I know so if that is the case would my only
option, even with the combination, be to drill it? Thank you for your
assistance.
Reply to
Santa Cruz

Site Timeline