try out combo?

Can anyone provide me with a try out combo for a Meilink safe? I bought it at a auction the serial # is c3893

I called the company but to provide the try out combo they want more than I paid for the safe, and I guess it probably will not work anyways

Or how about a good source for safe cracking instruction?

Chuck

Well, there are likely several readers of this group who know this kind of thing. But, we can't be certain you are a legitimate owner. And if you are, we can't be certain who will read the reply -- even years later in Google groups.

You'll have to call someone local to yourself, and work in person with him / her.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup computer

What is a "tryout combination"?

If you bid on a locked safe, you should have factored in to your bid the cost of getting a locksmith to get it for you. If you didn't do this what happend is you paid too much so your choice seems to me to be to sell it for what you can locked and cut yur losses or pay some more to have the box functional.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

50-50-50

50-25-50

25-25-25

25-50-25

I can provide you thousands more too. Sooner or later one might even work.

Hope you didn't pay much.

That's nice.

So why are you asking for a tryout combo if you know it isn't going to work?

Call lockmasters. The tools and instruction will only run about 10X what you paid for the safe.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
rphillips52