....:(

I have my birth certificate and social security card inside my safe of which I forgot the passcode. It's a Gordan Digital Electronic Safe 45891. Anyone have the MFG's contact info so I can reach them to get this open? I'm relatively poor and am on a budget so I won't be able to afford to pay a locksmith until next thursday when I get paid. :( any suggestions I need to get my license re-instated and need my social security and birth certificate.
Remove nospammingme to reply via email
-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
Chad
Not familiar with that brand. Websearch finds folks who sell it, but not the company itself; you might want to try contacting one of the vendors and ask them if they can give you contact info for Gordon.
Even if you find them, you'd better have sent in the registration card and you'd better have put some information on it that allows them to confirm that it's really you calling... and even then, if you changed the combination to something other than the factory-set one (and you really should have), that's going to exceed the amount of help they're likely to give you over the phone.
I'd suggest you live without a license for another week, or borrow the cash for the opening from a friend (I presume you do have a friend or two who trust you enough to lend you cash until next payday -- if not you have worse problems than I can help you with).
Reply to
Joe Kesselman
maybe go to
and in the public forums, post your need there, perhaps someone there knows of the company, assuming you dont get an answer here.
--Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--
which I forgot the passcode. It's a Gordan Digital Electronic Safe 45891. Anyone have the MFG's contact info so I can reach them to get this open? I'm relatively poor and am on a budget so I won't be able to afford to pay a locksmith until next thursday when I get paid. :( any suggestions I need to get my license re-instated and need my social security and birth certificate.
Go to the county seat and get a duplicate birth certificate for about $10. I think a duplicate Social Security card is free.
You might not even need to do that for a license reinstatement as you showed the documents the first time and they already have your thumb print and mug shot on file. Check with the DMV.
Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Site Timeline