Intermodellbau 2008 pictures posted

I posted a number fo pictures of the Intermodellbau 2008 show in Dortmund Germany on my site. Please look at:

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
tom

Fascinating photos. Obviously those battle scenes had to be set up by a club because of the scope of the model. I'm guessing those are Napoleonic but I don't know which battle or battles they represent.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hello Tom,

Thanks a lot for all the great pictures !!! I coudn't go to the show this year : (

Best regards

Otto

Reply to
jans.walstra

Goedendag ;-)

The Dutch RC Intermodellbau oldtimers think it's going down

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands int. electric fly-in

Ron van Sommeren