Intermodellbau 2008 pictures posted

I posted a number fo pictures of the Intermodellbau 2008 show in Dortmund
Germany on my site. Please look at:

-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
tom
Fascinating photos. Obviously those battle scenes had to be set up by a club because of the scope of the model. I'm guessing those are Napoleonic but I don't know which battle or battles they represent.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Goedendag ;-)
The Dutch RC Intermodellbau oldtimers think it's going down
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands int. electric fly-in

Ron van Sommeren

Site Timeline