todays funny

local Ford dealer called, Focus ign lock needed keyed up, and I was ttold I would laugh when I saw it..

get there, seems this was brought 15 miles from ANOTHER brand dealership-they attempted to fix the non turning cylinder..

they did NOT get the cylinder OUT... BUT...

air bag was screwed up.. the clock spring was screwed up.. the steering column was busted in 3 places.. and the part that drives the electrical switch was driven into the steering column..(attempted to drive the lock cylinder out, THRU the entire column.)

when I left, the bill was at $950, and once they had all those pieces reassembled, then they would see about the transponder pick up ring-if it was bad, plus anything else that would then show up as broken.. a $150 job.. went 'bad'...LOLOL

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

That sounds like a rather expensive Ford Fuckus.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon