Need help with privacy lock

I have a customer trying to find privacy lever locks without the coin slot in the outside handle. They want the kind with a poke hole in it for a small screwdriver or tool. All I can locate have the coin slots. Thanks in advance for your help. Ross

Reply to
Ros

Schlage used to due the poke-hole variety. I haven't checked what they're doing in current models.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

Kwikset has this kind of thing. They provide a "spam can key" to unlock it.

Privacy is the 300 series. So, a Tylo is 300T, Bel Air is 300B.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

ok, its late at night..so, shoot me.. go look at Yale-the school locks, maybe I have replaced a few and think they got a hole and not a slot . maybe Marks as well??

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Dear Ross, That was almost predictable. You give us 1/4 the information, and then wonder why we give you answers that don't work. You're lucky you aren't an in person, paying customer. Guys like you give me a heartburn. Quit wasting my time. Go talk to the maint guy.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon