New Thread-Ford 8-cut

Thanks Alot Key, It appears I was shipped the wrong cam for this one.The depths you gave me are exact with the ones in autosmart. The cam that came with the vise has an increment of .027-I can cut a #2,but nothing else. Guess I will call the company-LOL

Thanks again, goma

Reply to
goma865

this a curtis? its a 5 if I remember right.. the number stamped on it.. would have to go dig mine out to make sure..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--