Never heard of it, whatever it is...?

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

yes i have it it works great

Mark

AA Royal

Reply to
LOCKMAN80

then you have something I have never heard of.

Reply to
Key

Nissan's transponder key machine I think.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Here it is:

Nissan SuperCode Software Convert Infiniti & Nissan BCM Serial Numbers to PIN Codes.

New to me. 298.00 US

Reply to
Glen Cooper

12/9/2004

still never heard of it.

Reply to
Key

message

news:hAJud.1075384$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

ok, first I heard of it too..

thanks for the info

Reply to
Key

the nissan super code is to covert the body control module number to a pin code so you can program the new nissan transponder cars like the 350z and 04 maxima and some others with out super code transponder pin code programer can not program new key

Mark

AA Royal

Reply to
LOCKMAN80

its another one of those 'required' things.. they been advertising it in the magazines now and then... --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Codes.

now that I have been retired for a few years, I don't read the mags all the time anymore...

g'day

Reply to
Key

IMO, arent missing much..

newest toy? Medeco for houses..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

to tell ya the truth, this retired thing is sure boring at times. I am about ready to start some other business or something :-)

g'day to you & yours Happy Holidays

Reply to
Key

the 'retired guy', that RETIRES, and does nothing, usually dies within the year..(the guy that says I am gonna sit and do nothing)

the 'retired guy', that has a GOOD hobby-whatever it may be, and that keeps him out of the spouses hair, usually can live a much longer life..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

How about eight hobbies? I don't have time to do all of mine...

Leon Rowell

--Shiva-- wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

lets see, cabinet making, scroll saw, TRYING to learn carving.. wood lathe, air brushing (also trying to learn), restoring 3 antique cars..

I concede, you got me beat..LOL

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Buy or create a popular website. I read an article the other day where some kid who still lives at home is making 5K a month just off the Google provided adds on his electronic gizmo review site. Traffic on the site was about 200K page views/month.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

This is equivalent to "publish a best-selling magazine". Easier to say than to do unless you are a good writer and have (or can find) a lot to write about that other people will be interested in.

Advice I've heard from a pro: "Don't write. If you can actually follow that advice, you aren't a writer."

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown