old emhart closer

I have a customer wants to replace emhart closer. the center of hole to hole is 4 3/4". Kwikset no longer makes these and he doesn't want to drill new holes. any small closers fit the bill any more? 27 years and still suprises in this buisness! can't leave it I know too much now. thanks for all help-Mark

Reply to
mark

I agree with Key. Install an LCN and move on.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS