Re: NOW OPEN - abuse@westnet.com.au

snipped-for-privacy@freetheinforation.com wrote in message

---snip--- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au

Reply to
Key

yea, but that doesn't stop the spam. I received a reply on my complaint that the OP has been warned and will be shut down if they receive another similar complaint. I know that's a general reply but its only step one of many to resolve the problem. the problem will be resolved.

g'day

Reply to
Key

If you saw the OP of this at all you might want to ask them that because my news server dumped the OP without me ever having to look at it. I think a lot of others did too.

Reply to
Steve

".p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com" snipped-for-privacy@here.com trolled in message

---snip the troll---

well, as usual, you missed my point again troll-boy. by the way, you know where you can put your foul language, "cupcake"

<plonk>
Reply to
Key

in the apple pie you're gonna bake me?

Reply to
p.jm

No wonder he posts from there. It's an intentionally open nntp server with no registration, no username, no password. He's morphing his identity, and forging, to avoid your killfile and the admin there might consider that abuse. The terms of use say "All users have to respect the netiquette." Forging is definitely verboten and morphing is considered by many to be as well. If his ip address is static they might just block it then the pitiful loser will have to go find another free resource to abuse.

Reply to
Steve

it really doesn't matter. it only takes one click to kill-file the troll.

g'day

Reply to
Key

I also recommend not responding at all...

Reply to
BogusID

But, but that would take restraint! I think he enjoys it too much.

Erica

Reply to
Erica Chambers

"Erica Chambers" snipped-for-privacy@bass.gov trolled in message

---snip the troll---

hey, troll-boy. <plonk again>

Reply to
Key

LOL, a good game of plonk pong in progress!

| . . . . . . . . . o

Reply to
BogusID

It's what he does.. besides responding to spam that nobody else sees till he responds to it. Let the man have his feeling of worthiness. After all you know it has to be boring in thet trailer park.

Actually there are several to choose from (exactly 3) but only one that is worth a hoot. You just need to find them and try them yourself. You seem like a fairly resourceful person, you should have no problem so have at it Sparky.

JEC

Reply to
Jack E. Chann

OE has a "message rule" function that can block from a specified account, which can help to a certain extent. but, you are correct, "a plug in to block messages based on where they originate" sure is needed.

g'day

Reply to
Key

"Jack E. Chann" snipped-for-privacy@bass.gov trolled in message

---snip---

<plonk again> :-)
Reply to
Key

my bad.. I checked and the above "message rule" doesn't apply. never really checked it out before.

Reply to
Key

HAH! See there? And I wasn't even talking to you Sibble.

JEC

Reply to
Jack E. Channn

Yeah but you gotta do it over and over again each time another of his pitiful personalities emerges. For something as widely used as OE it's hard to believe somebody doesn't make a plug in to block messages based on where they originate from instead of easily changed information.

Reply to
Steve

Steve, Could you send me your e-mail address to CHARLEY >>AT<< LOCKSMITHCHARLEY.COM? I would like to know a little more about this...

Thanks and have a GREAT DAY! Charley

Steve wrote:

Reply to
charley