Re: stainless vs spring steel

or spring steel?

depends on the application...

Reply to
"Keyman

FOR?

I like spring steel, makes GREAT knife blades...whereas stainless is pretty crappy to hold an edge...

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

sorry, i mean't for lock picks

Reply to
Taylor Reed

spring steel

(Well, that's what I use and I'm very happy with this material - but I admit I haven't used stainless picks or a stainless tension wrench.)

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

If it makes a difference, you're probably abusing your picks.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Depends on whether I'm selecting the finish for a knob lock, or screwing a plate onto a door to cover a hole.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon