Sentry 6330

I have one of these safes, but cannot find the combination. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
ptane

buy it new? got the serial number? then there is hope..

HOWEVER, Sentry phone lines were down today..LOL, and I got 2 needing combinations for..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Yes, what's your adress. We'll figure out the trip charge. I can open most Sentry safes in less than an hour.

Is it electronic or mechanical? Is there a combination dial in the center? Is there a handle to the left of the dial?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, someone can help you. Bring it to someone (to avoid the trip charge) and they can probably get it open relatively quickly and cheaply.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

I thought that model was 350 pounds? do you actually know what you're talking about or are you just throwing things out there?

Reply to
fugi

I got 3 Sentrys yesterday.. 2 were free in fact.. a D880, a t58?? series and a small fire safe.. the heaviest was the 1.2 cu ft T58?? one..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

The specs I have say its dimensions are 17"x17"x22", which doesn't sound like a 350-pound box to me, but I admit that I haven't confirmed that. (I know my Sentry folder's here somewhere, but it isn't turning up.)

I admit that even 175 pounds is a pain to move. And I'm ignoring the question of whether it might be bolted down. So trip charge may be unavoidable... but I'm often surprised how rarely folks even consider the option of bringing the mountain to Mohammad.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

but I'm often surprised how rarely folks even consider

I supect that the US Army and the US Air Force are even as we stare at our computer screens figuring out how to do just such a thing.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf