software recomendation sought

Been a locksmith for 23 years,safe tech and lock serviceman , just got a new job with an organisation that has 700 buildings..... They want to organise them all into a data base that can handle key control and door schedule. Any recomendations on the software to buy ?

I dont need to create MK systems,that will be outsourced ( lucky me ) but If it comes with the package, all the better.

At the moment, the current assets are controlled by 20 + different MK system Run by 3 different locksmith companies ..( I worked for one of them )

And whilst these companies keep their records in order , my new employee has not ! So Im up for alot of work to get it all sorted out. I can get our IT dept to create a data base that would probably do the job, but that will take time and the boss dosnt mind if if we have to buy a software package if one exists that will do the job.

So, If you had to do something like this and didnt have to worry about pulling the money out of your own pocket, which program would you buy ?

Reply to
cranky :

There are probably a few out there, but, HPC's programs come to mind.

I use their MK program and Am quite happy with it!

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

Cranky,

Please check out

read about Rabbit Trax. The program is available thru Clark Security Products and will provide you with the capabilities you are looking for.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey Arkawy