Unican 1000 instructions

I'm looking for a copy of the instructions as supplied with a new Unican

1000. Plenty of info available on combination changes etc, no probs with any of that. I fell heir to one with a broken knob return spring, replaced that and have a perfectly operating lock but can't sell it on (refurbished) without installation instructions, any suggestions other than photocopying a set, I don't have any at the moment. No joy with Googling either.
Reply to
scabby dug

with a new Unican

probs with any of

replaced that and have

(refurbished) without

photocopying a set, I

contact Kaba Ilco

should be able to help you.

g'day

Reply to
"Key

let me check too see if we have any laying around- if so,. we could mail one to you.

Reply to
JOCK tec

Thanks, and you "Key", I installed one a few weeks back and left the customer with the instructions so I can always go and borrow them for copying purposes. It just seemed less hassle to download them, I should have known better :0)

Reply to
Ron Ireland

so,. we could mail

and left the

borrow them for

known better :0)

if I had one I would gladly copy it and email it to you but I don't. I looked for one online but all I could find was changing instructions.

g'day & g'luck

Reply to
"Key

I think the instructions themselves are somewhere on the site.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

either.

site.

looked for him and found changing instructions but didn't see the installation instructions on the site.

Reply to
"Key

Yeah me too. Maybe that's all that's there.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere