what is typical cost to duplicate a round key

Hi,
I need to dup a round key (pins in circle vs inline). It opens the
back of some CNC equipment. My co-worker in the maintenance
department doesn't have a key and I thought I would get my key copied
so he would quit borrowing mine.
What does it normally cost? I guess if worse comes to worse, I could
turn some round stock, and use a small mill bit and a bridgeport to
make another key but if this is cheap enough to just pay a lock guy,
I'll get him a key for his Christmas present. Yes, I am a cheapskate.
Thanks,
Wes
Reply to
clutch
opens the
maintenance
key copied
worse, I could
bridgeport to
lock guy,
cheapskate.
probably less than $20.00 contact your local Locksmith.
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline