Angels between crystal planes for non cubic metals?

Hi All,
I'm trying to find the equation for calculating angles between 2 crystal planes for non-cubic metals. (Sn, for example, is body
centered tetragonal.) Does anyone know how this is done?
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jeff S) wrote in message

There is a list of equations for interplanar angles of various crystal structures. You can find it in "Elements of X-Ray Diffraction" by Cullity. The Book I have is the second edition. The equations are listed in Appendix 3.
Jeff S wrote:

It is useful to go back to the definition of and remember how angles between vectors are calculated.
With a tetragonal material and knowing the equation for cubic materials, it should come out that 'l' must be replaced by 'l*c/a' or 'l*a/c'.
HTH
Michael Dahms