Source for small quantities of Metric Hexagon section alli bar ?

Hi,

topic as title, I'm trying to find a foot or so of alli bar in metric af hex sections for making nuts etc. Anyone here know who does it ?

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo

In message , Boo writes

usual disclaimer but please give him my regards

Reply to
Mike H

AFAIK they only sell imperial sizes in hex bar ? As I said, I really want metric sizes if at all possible.

Reply to
Boo

Would help if you actually mention what sizes you want... Tom

Reply to
Tom

Ain't easy.

Mallard, College, Speciality, JA Crew, Folkestone, Woking, K+S, GLR, Nogginend, MCM, metalsontheweb - none of the usual ME suspects stock it, though Folkstone do do 8 and 16 mm hex bar.

RS might do it, but I can't use their crappy website to check - if you have windows it might work for you.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Only square and round on RS.....

Peter

Prepair Ltd

If you would say what size!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Hi Nick,

thanks for the reply, I am looking to buy some stock in various sizes from 3mm to say 16-20 mm or so.

Cheers,

Reply to
Boo

The smallest you will get is 6mm. Have never seen smaller sizes. Alloy is AlCuMgPg. There is one in Germany selling that, but only 1m lengths (6mm hex, 1m long is just 4.80 EUR). But I don't know wether he is shipping to GB. His page is in German only. But if you can't get it on your island () I might help you.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller