Model Engineering supply source for 6mm HE15 ?

Hi,

The question si as per the title : does anyone here know where I can get hold of high tensile aluminium (HE15 / 2014) round bar in size

6mm. (Note: I already know where I can get hold of it in 1/4 inch size).

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Ok, Someone's got to say it..

That'll give you room for a .175mm cleaning cut to take out any scratches in the bar.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

you could try

its not listed, but when I needed a whole sheet (8'x4') of 8mm Ally for a sump guard they were very helpful. contact them for a quote.

hth

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson