question

Hi I have a question. I a new BAR for the second time. I'm trying to build medium size rocket using a F or G motor. The rocket is 4ft tall inside the tube is 3.5 inches The nose cone is going to have to be lathes (less I can buy one ?),1/8 inch plywood fins. Know Idea what it will weight. What size of engine should I use. I have no cert. for High power engines. Thanks Warren

Reply to
Warren

Warren wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Gordon A> makes excellent large custom balsa nose cones at very reasonable prices

Look him up as SANDMAN at

and join the best non political moderated rocketry group online....

I would use F engines at 1st and then work my way up to G for a scratch built rocket with through the wall (TTW) fins glued to the internal motor mount...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz