How does one contact ROL?

I've been trying for days now to get Darrel or somebody to tell me how to list an auction with a photo. I can't seem to contact anybody. the DDmobley addy comes back as invalid. Help!

Reply to
Reece Talley

FYI:

Darrel Mobley sold ROL to Rocket Media ..

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

When I wanted to advertise, RM contacted DM who said no.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

To list a photo with your auction, you must first have a web page where the photo is stored and can be accessed via a web browser program (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) You then put the URL (Address) of the picture in the "Image URL" box.

HTH

-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR

Reply to
M.Daughtry

I tried that and no photo. Hmm, I must have done something wrong.

Reply to
Reece Talley

You might try copy and paste to the field. I am BAD at hand typing URL's myself.

Reply to
M.Daughtry

Some Web Hosts don't allow picture links from other systems. That might be your problem

Reply to
Bruce Canino

Jerry I just bought some of your motors and will advertise the results ;)

Reply to
Jerry Hunnicutt