bandsaw

Bought an OLD Emerson power metal cutting bandsaw and been trying to cut some 3 x 2 box bout 14 ga but can't get it to cut straight. I've adjusted the guides every way possible, but can't seem to get it right. Of course I don't have the manual. Anybody know how it should be done?? Thanks Ted

Reply to
Ted Cary

Get a new blade! Lane

Reply to
Lane

Have a brand new bimetal blade on it.

Reply to
Ted Cary

This site is specifically for the cheap 4x6 bandsaws but it talks about cutting problems so it might give you some ideas.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall