Angles between 2 crystal planes for non-cubic metals?

Hi All,
I'm trying to find the equation for calculating angles between 2 crystal planes for non-cubic metals. (Sn, for example, is body
centered tetragonal.) Does anyone know how this is done?
Thanks!
Hi All,
I'm trying to find the equation for calculating angles between 2 crystal planes for non-cubic metals. (Sn, for example, is body centered tetragonal.) Does anyone know how this is done?
Thanks!
Jeff S wrote:

Yes.
Find the angle between the two normals to the respective planes.
Jim