Casting Garolite or other insulators.

I have a small high voltage high current device that I would like to cast in a mechanicaly strong insulator. Garolite G-11 for instance
would be a good candidate. The problem is that I have no idea how this could be done.
Can anyone tell me what exactly G-11 and other garolites consist of, how they are made and if it is possible to cast a small custom device in garolite?