Cheap Steel Micro Tubing

Low pressure and moderate temperature; 45 psi, 500F

No corrosion issues whatsoever so carbon steel would be ok but the cost must be as low as possible, in the 10 - 20 cents/foot range.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

May one ask the preferred ID?

:-)

BrianW

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Try:

me

Reply to
deu

Even 303 SS is only $0.70/ft.

This doesn't have to meet any high tolerances.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

OD is 1/16" or 1 mm with a wall thickness ~ 1/10 - 1/4th the OD.

I can work around whatever is available.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I'd look at syringe tubing, used to make needles. Should be plenty of manufacturers.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc

Reply to