Cheap Steel Micro Tubing

Low pressure and moderate temperature; 45 psi, 500F
No corrosion issues whatsoever so carbon steel would be ok but the cost must be as low as possible, in the 10 - 20 cents/foot range.

Bret Cahill
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:40:16 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

May one ask the preferred ID?
:-)
BrianW

OD is 1/16" or 1 mm with a wall thickness ~ 1/10 - 1/4th the OD.
I can work around whatever is available.
Bret Cahill
Dear Bret Cahill:

I'd look at syringe tubing, used to make needles. Should be plenty of manufacturers.
David A. Smith

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:40:16 -0800 (PST), in sci.engr.mech Bret Cahill

Try: http://www.smallparts.com /
I suspect you are in the $1 - $2 per foot range. No corrosion sounds unlikely given you posting history.

Even 303 SS is only $0.70/ft.
This doesn't have to meet any high tolerances.
Bret Cahill