No Wonder We're Not Getting Anywhere; No Activity On sci.materials

You suckers need to come up with some new stuff.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret:

Actually we don=92t have to post here, so long as you keep supplying drivel for us to comment on. By the way, there actually is plenty going on in materials science. See, for example:

JOM (Journal of Materials)

or Materials World
or A to Z of Materials
For example, back in the September 2008 issue JOM had a SERIOUS article on =93Materials and Processing for Lithium-Ion Batteries=94.
Pittsburgh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr

Just admit it. You're a bunch of lazy f-----s.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

p://

We are not a bunch of lazy fossils. But you sure as heck are a TROLL. In January 2008 you had 1601 posts. That=92s an average of over 51 per day! So far this month you slowed down to only 23 per day.

Back on 2007 you said on this newsgroup that: =93The critical problem of energy storage ultimately always comes down to materials science. Do we really want the fate of mankind dependent on voodoo and witch craft?=94

Keep disparaging a profession and eventually you will drive away most posters (and readers) on a newsgroup. Only a TROLL would expect people to continue. You get back what you give off. So, are you happy now, punk?

Speaking of fossils, we know that YOU are getting coal in your stocking for Christmas.

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to
metalengr