Coating for aluminum vacuum chamber

Does anyone have tried and experienced a good coating for aluminum vacuum chamber? In fact, I am looking for a corrosive resistant,
abrasive resistant coating that would not cause any outgassing or water adsortion as anodized aluminum. The chamber is submitted to 10-3 torr vacuum and involves the use of moisture for a specific process. Relative humidity is the primary key for process repeatability. Anodized layer failed in this situation since it reacts differently depending of the exposed environmentr : temperature, saturation level, outside RH% ...
Thanks, JM
snipped-for-privacy@tso3.com wrote:

I haven't used it, but this sounds like an application for Parylene.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parylene

Any other suggestions, Parylene is not Abrasive Resistant!
snipped-for-privacy@tso3.com wrote:

What are you planning to do to it? Why is abrasion resistance important in a vacuum chamber?
If you just want to be able to get films off the walls of your evaporator, then use (a) aluminum foil shields that you can throw away, with a mirror inside the chamber for direct viewing, or (alternatively) some Bell Bright spray coating (which you can get from Duniway Stockroom, iirc).
If this is something more involved, e.g. a RIE chamber or (horrors) UHV, then I don't know--all the UHV stuff I've seen has been stainless steel.
Cheers,
Phil Hobbs