Crucible for Gadolinium?

Any suggestions for an appropriate material to contain molten gadolinium? I'd like something that does not react with the
gadolinium, not dissolve in it.
TIA
Oops, that should read I'd like something that does not react with the gadolinium, NOR dissolve in it.
Rider wrote:

Iridium would withstand the temperatures, but at anything above ~1000 deg. C the Iridium crucible will react with oxygen readily so it will have to be in inert atmosphere (Gd melting point ~1300). Iridium is pretty inert with a lot of things, but you should definitly find out more about possible solubility issues before you spend a fortune on an Ir crucible.
Seth
Rider wrote:

Why don't you ask a gadolinium-producer?
Otherwise you should look at the phase diagram Gd-C. Carbon is very often quite a useful crucible.
Michael Dahms
I used Mo crucible. It worked though only several runs with Gd. CBN crucible also should work.