Dispersion of Carbon Nanotubes in Epoxy

Hi, can someone help me identify the best way to disperse carbon nanotubes in epoxy? The volume is relatively small (about 100g to
2000g per batch).
There was a discussion last year about blending Al2O3 nano particles using Microfluidizer High Shear Processors. It costs too much. A three roll mill may be a good idea. What is the rough cost? How to use it?
Thank you.
On Jun 12, 10:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

There are three manufacturers for small lab scale three roll mills. All three are good for your applications. Charles Ross and Son's costs about $9-$10 USD. Exakt costs about the same. Torrey Hills model costs about $4k. I am using a Torrey Hills model. Check out their website at www.threerollmill.com. Good luck!
Caulk wrote:

Even a small roll mill is dangerous. Read the safety instructions carefully. Keep your fingers away from the "nip" (the place you feed material into).

Interesting comments about Microfluidizer. Not sure if it is the best method. Given the cost of carbon nanotubes and small volume, a small scale three roll mill is a good way to go.