?FTIR and nanotubes?

Hello everybody, Is there any background data of FTIR spectroscopy (bands + assignments)on carbon-nanotubes (both multi and single walled)

I'm pretty desperate and will compromise with anything: books, papers, sites etc.

I've fond a thing or 2 but not enough, the thing is that I guess there are no IR-active modes on nanotubes...

please, please prove me wrong

Any attempt to help will be much apreciated. Thanks in advance, spiros.

Reply to
tzavalas

Where have you looked? Do you know about the standard search tools of chemistry, especially Chemical Abstracts?

Reply to
Marvin Margoshes