Re: Where is everybody?

Holland, Michigan

Reply to
Tom Groszko
???????????
_Everybody_ is in Holland, Michigan? All 15 billion people? What a crowd!
Oh, not me . . . and those two girls ( he said looking out the window) . . .
Well, give my regards to everybody there.
BR Bo Holmqvist Copenhagen, Denmark
Reply to
Bo Holmqvist
Well, if eveyone is in Holland there will soon be 15 billion. There is absolutly nothing else to do in Holland . . .
CTucker Beenthereforamonthoneday, NY
Reply to
Christian
Actually we have the Sect of State Defense and the UN here by the sound of it.
Reply to
MrRathburne
Well, *I* was up in the Olympic Peninsula, WA area. Far from any: Trains Cell Phones that work Traffic Computers
Reply to
Steve Hoskins