Is everybody dead ?

Last post I saw was from Murray on the 16th. I know it's not a leap year but there are 27 days in Feb.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Feeling a bit ropey but far from dead mate. Have you been missing out?

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Not dead, touch of flu so not fit for real work. Compensation is that I've spent quite a bit of time on the Series! Bridgeport, it's now up & running & cuts air beautifully!

There have been at least a couple of posts every day, so there's perhaps a blockage with your ISP?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Don't know about anyone else, but I've been away on a couple courses so haven't been about. But I'll likely be back at the weekend with some more mill questions.

Moray

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Been using that German news server for a while and it's been missing loads of posts, swapped back to ntl tonight and got 122 to read.

Never did like them jerries since they bombed ower chippy in the last war

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

And I'm busy building a garage - but still lurking.

I thought it WAS a leap year !

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Gee, and here was me thinking I'd have a 29 day February this year. Silly me! Mebbe it's the International Date Line thingy? Mike in BC

Reply to
Michael Gray

I'm on the German feed and haven't missed any. Sounds like user error!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

John where do you get your calenders from?

Mine says it is a leap year.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

John what year do you think it is? Maybe you have missed a lot more posts than you think :)

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Leap Year - A calendar year containing 366 days. According to the present Gregorian calendar, all years with the date-number divisible by 4 are leap years, except century years. The latter are leap years when the date-number is divisible by 400.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

And the Ides of February was two weeks ago today.

Gregorian calendar, all years with the

latter are leap years when the date-number is

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Kalends fall on the 1st Nones on 5th or 7th. Ides on the 13th or 15th.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

Gregorian calendar, all years with the

leap years when the date-number is

OK, OK so I had a bad day, or was that a bad month / year ??

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

"In March, July, October, May, The Nones is on the seventh day"

(And the Ides then on the 15th)

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I would never have none.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Correction - Ide never have none.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Well that thread raised a few bodies then!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Used to be a recipe based loosely upon Sloe Gin, but using Coconut instead, which was known as a "Corpse Reviver"

Reply to
Airy R. Bean