Glass oiler sight feed - OT

I need a new glass or plastic sight feed lubricators for my Myford ML7 lathe.

Anyone know where I can get one from please?

I recall seeing something in a SE mag but can't find this now.

Many thanks, Ian.

Reply to
kingsnavy

Ian,

RS sell clear polycarbinate that you could machine.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

Myford :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I bought one last year from Myfords I believe it was about £7.00 less the usual. They are now imported items and to be honest they are a lot better / nicer that the old ones.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson