Warner & Swasey stationary work Diameter Drum Dial Paper

I need the paper that is in the Drum Dail on a Warner & Swasey 1-A Turret Lathe, model:M470. I have finally figured out all all the bells and whistles on this thing and fixed a few, now it would be real nice if I new how fast I was going from the dial that has the wet paper in it,,,,,,lol,,,,,I just need a copy of this paper if any of you know where I may find one please oh please let me know,,,,,,it will be the icing on a hard fought cake tuneup. Thanks very much for any help you may have. Chuck H.

Reply to
sc6chuck9