Dr Gray's Saltier Water = Global Warming Theory

Well you saw that Star Trek Episode with the beast that sucks salt from humans for food. So salt contains energy and when it's in the ocean it heats the ocean up.
Wasn't that Episode written by Michael Chrighton?

All it would take to _double_ the salinity of the sea is several million cubic miles of salt.
This could easily happen if we dumped all of Al Gore's french fries into the river.
Bret Cahill

Freedom Fries.. Bret..... Freedom Fries...
Ahahahahahahah... Pathetic AmeriKKKan Losers.
The salt in the ocean is almost 2 orders of magnitude greater than all the polar ice and the water in the ocean is 30 times greater than all the salt.
It would take a 1 ft rise in sea level to reduce salinity by 0.01%
Is there anything in ionic equilibria where a 0.01% change in one component can have such a dramatic effect on another component?
Bret Cahill

It can't be Co2, it is the bananas and coconuts that are falling into the ocean and causing it to warm.
I know this to be a fact because Hannity told me. Hannity is smarter than any scientist because he has his own radio show, and tens of millions of bucks in the bank.

Rightards aren't Americans.
They are scammers.
Bret Cahill

You might not want them to be AmeriKKKans, but they are.
Maybe you should consider expelling them to Mexico.
oceans get saltier without me knowing?
Which article are you referring to? In Outburst cases, fresh cold water (melting polar caps) stays in a layer above salt water. Even when the fresh water warms it tends to remain on top but eventually is susceptible to mixing.