Dr Gray's Saltier Water = Global Warming Theory

Rightards aren't Americans.

They are scammers.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

"Bret Cahill" wrote

Well you saw that Star Trek Episode with the beast that sucks salt from humans for food. So salt contains energy and when it's in the ocean it heats the ocean up.

Wasn't that Episode written by Michael Chrighton?

Reply to
HangEveryRepubliKKKan

"Bret Cahill" wrote

It can't be Co2, it is the bananas and coconuts that are falling into the ocean and causing it to warm.

I know this to be a fact because Hannity told me. Hannity is smarter than any scientist because he has his own radio show, and tens of millions of bucks in the bank.

Reply to
HangEveryRepubliKKKan

"Bret Cahill" wrote

You might not want them to be AmeriKKKans, but they are.

Maybe you should consider expelling them to Mexico.

Reply to
HangEveryRepubliKKKan

"Tim" wrote

I don't read Science A-Go-Go... Snicker....

Reply to
HangEveryRepubliKKKan

You don't appear to read at all, aha aha ahaaaa.

Reply to
Tim

It could have some entertainment value.

Where did you read that the salinity of the oceans, which already contain millions of cubic miles of salt, somehow increased?

A 1% change in salinity would require three hundred thousand cubic _miles_ of salt.

Find out where all that salt came from over the past 200 years and then report back to us.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

"Bret Cahill" wrote

There is no future in the RepubliKKKan party.

Reply to
HangEveryRepubliKKKan