Dr Gray's Saltier Water = Global Warming Theory

Gotta admit, this one slipped right past me.
What's the mechanism?
Even more, how did the #$%#@! oceans get saltier without me knowing?

Bret Cahill
oceans get saltier without me knowing?

In the same way that most things change without you knowing.

No answer?
You mean to tell me no one here is educated enough to know how saltier water causes global warming?
Bret Cahill

No, I told you to check your ego, but like Nietzsche it went straight over your head.

Ok ok. You win. I'll change my sig.
Bret Cahill
"Only nobodies are ever modest."
-- Goethe

It would cause global warming by not absorbing as much CO2, but then people will tell you that CO2 doesn't cause global warming, since Al Gore says that it does, and Al Gore is always wrong.
-tg

Sounds like it would take more than a few tons of salt.
Where is it all coming from and why did it suddenly start now?

Gore has said at least 3 things that are both important and correct:
1. the environment is the economy
2. the corp. media gave Dumbya a free pass in 2000 while hyping anti- Gore issues
2. we don't know anything now that we didn't know in 2003 about attacking Iraq.
These three truths, however, do not make up for Gore hating Clinton, ideas and the public.
Bret Cahill

Liberal plot?
Scott

Really? That's astonishing, because no where have I read that the oceans are becoming saltier. In fact I have read the exact opposite.
So where is this revolution in ocean saltiness reported Tim? Other than up your ass of course.....
wrote

Hey fuckface, I was telling Cahill that there's a lot he don't know. At least try and follow, O.K. stupid?

I does know a lot and their ain't know way of stoppin' me.
Bret Cahill

No where have I read that the oceans are becoming saltier. In fact I have read the exact opposite.
So where is this revolution in ocean saltiness reported Tim? Other than up your ass of course.....
wrote

Try here, instead of your anal delusions:
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20031117204012data_trunc_sys.shtml

When did I say there was a revolution? Perhaps you should take your head out of your ass, and at least try to follow.

Science A-GoGo... Snicker....
wrote

So Woods Hole didn't conduct the research? Nice try dodger, but it's obvious that there's a lot of stuff you haven't read.

I don't read Science A-Go-Go... Snicker....
wrote

You don't appear to read at all, aha aha ahaaaa.

It could have some entertainment value.

Where did you read that the salinity of the oceans, which already contain millions of cubic miles of salt, somehow increased?
A 1% change in salinity would require three hundred thousand cubic _miles_ of salt.
Find out where all that salt came from over the past 200 years and then report back to us.
Bret Cahill

There is no future in the RepubliKKKan party.

Most are bright enought to figger out melting ice caps dilutes the water.

How is the extra salt warming the planet?
Bret Cahill