drying carbon powder

A bit of safety advice needed here
I have some carbon powder which has some sort of coating or surfactant on it. At the moment it is granulised; however, I want to get rid of
the coating and whatnot by heating in an oven to ~250-300C in air. I expect that this might result in some very fine (~20nm) carbon powder becoming loose. Does which represent an explosion hazard? I have breathing apparatus so I'm not worried about inhahation of the dust, just the risk of explosion.
thanks Ben
Ben wrote:

I can't answer your question, but I do know that one of the safety hazards of dealing with carbon powder is that it can burn without an obvious flame. It burns slowly, and it could be a source of ignition for other materials.