Earth's AirConditioner; NaCl versus aluminum

Production of white reflective paper sequin is easy as a breeze to cover 1/2 of the globe.

But I was thinking that since it will stay in orbit for 1 to 2 weeks. I was wondering about putting some sort of styrofoam like those plastic peanuts used in packaging. It is reflective but as it is burned in reentry perhaps the burning can yield a new gas that further reflects and cools the Earth. Not sure of the end product of burning paper as reentry and whether that will add more greenhouse gases. So that as it cooled Earth for 2 weeks it now adds to warming.

So I wonder if there is a petroleum type product that reflects and once burned on reentry that the molecule further reflects.

Archimedes Plutonium, a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Reply to
Archimedes Plutonium

wondering about

Burning paper will produce two gasses; carbon dioxide and carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, carbon monoxide is poisonous.

HTH,

Cheers, Alastair.

Reply to
Alastair McDonald

If the first sequin to cool earth is paper reflective and is burned up upon reentry then that burning does pose a problem as to whether it will contribute towards global warming. So I need to find out how to make the "burn-up" a contributor towards cooling Earth and not add to the global warming.

At what size of sequin particle will there not be a "burn-up"?

Does styrofoam sequin burn-up?

I need to find a sequin particle that cools Earth when released from ISS, and then when it reenters Earth atmosphere that it does not contribute to Global Warming and possibly perhaps give an additional cooling effect.

[...]

(snipped)

[...]

You really are remarkably dumb.

Reply to
Mr. 4X

There won't be much CO unless the paper (or similar organic material) burns in a lack of oxygene.

snip

Reply to
Mr. 4X

And there is a lot of oxygen up there?

Reply to
Alastair McDonald

Is anyone concerned about running out of fossil fuels anymore? All there CO2 solutions cost energy.

Reply to
David T. Croft

Sorry, I didn't check out Plonkonium's crap carefully enough :)

Reply to
Mr. 4X