Heat conductivity of stacked metal sheets

Hi everybody!
Does any one of you know where I can get heat conductivity values of stacked metal sheets in the stacking direction? I could need the
values for sheets of different thickness, varnish insulated sheets etc.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Richard
richard wrote:

You would also need them for sheets pushed together with different forces - stresses or strains.
Thermal greases between the washers could be a significant variable as well.
You have essentially a fairly unreliable material assembly (not a material) in the sense of thermal conductivity.
No, I am uncertain of just where to go to try to get such data... it is far from trivial if it is to be useful.
Good luck.
Jim

Keepsake gift for young girls.