Electromagnetics and materials.

Hi. Im looking for tables of permeability, permitivity and conductivity of some common materials used for construction (concrete,
bricks, wood, glass, etc). Does anyone knows were can i find it? Already tryed a simple search with a lot of combinations but my table still need to be filled with more values.... It`s for a simulation software that im working on and ive the equations but no values to put in and its been a very time consuming task (looking for them) since its not my main area of study. Ill appreciate any bit of information that could help me fill the table.