rotary table

Hi, I`m in the market for a rotary table. I`ve been looking at the 4"
sizes because the table on my Chester Super B is 310x148, but i`ve
been told that a 6" will fit, i`m a bit confused (that doesnt take
much these days) because the base measurement on a 6" RT is 220x160
and that means it`s a tad oversized on the width. Does a bit of
overhang matter? Pete
Reply to
pete
Hi Pete, Does overhang matter, not in the slightest. It is most unlikely that your mill has enough power to bend anything enough to woprry about. Mount the RT in the most convenient place for the job in hand, don't think you can only mount it in the middle of the table. T.W.
Reply to
the wizard
Many thanks for the info. Pete
Reply to