Help: Question on corrugated fibreboard

hello everyone,
don't know if anybody can help me here but I am looking for a way to cut thru a corrugated piece of board (that is your average box)so that
when thorn, it will rip thu easily, without leaving shreds of paper behind. The board must still be able to retain its compression strength. There are several versions already on the market but they are not all that satisfactory. Any clues?
Regards to all