Hey Guys Check Out This Chem Supplier I Found

Just wanted to tell everyone about this chemical suppler that I found that will actually treat you like a person, and they actually sell to
individuals. They are still small I guess but have a wide range of oxidizers and rare metals...Its defiantly worth checking out. I have bought from before several times they have pretty good prices and fast shipping.....
www.Consolidated-Chemical.com
Good Luck and Be Safe, Dave the mad Scientist