High pressure on superparamagnetic nanoparticles for remanence and coercive force ?

For the single-domain size magnetic nano particles, they usually show superparamagnetic properties. I'm think whether it's possible to recover or re-creat remanence and
coercive force in the material by high pressure on the tiny dry podwers inside some suitable case. Is that possible? Anyone give me an answer ?
Thanks