hinge

hello, sorry for my english,I´m sure that it is horrible.Does anyone knows in which material are done car hinges?perhaps in a stainless stell?

Reply to
seleco

Your English is not too bad. The car hinges I have seen are assembled by bending and spot welding. I would assume they are made of a low carbon steel. Stainless is too expensive. Just a 'best guess", hope it helps, - Pragmatist

Reply to
pragmatist

thanks

"pragmatist" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
seleco

The ULSAC project looked at car door design / materials a few years ago. May be of interest.

David Deuchar