hinge

hello, sorry for my english,Im sure that it is horrible.Does anyone knows in which material are done car hinges?perhaps in a stainless stell?

Your English is not too bad. The car hinges I have seen are assembled by bending and spot welding. I would assume they are made of a low carbon steel. Stainless is too expensive. Just a 'best guess", hope it helps, - Pragmatist
thanks

knows

The ULSAC project looked at car door design / materials a few years ago. May be of interest.
http://www.autosteel.org/pdfs/ulsac_may_2001_results.pdf