Magnetic permeability of steel vs. pressure and temperature

I am looking for pressure (up to 30 kpsi) and temperature (up to 300 degC) characteristics of the magnetic permeability of AISI 410 SS or
similar magnetic materials. Frequencies 10-100 kHz (but would appreciate data in any frequency range).
Are there materials that would maintain the high permeability better under these conditions?
Regards, Marian
Marian wrote:
Nice question, Marion.

I haven't a clue, but many physical properties of materials change with changes in P and/or T.

Your best bets might be to check government lab publications and the USPTO, and the ACS databases if you have access.
..Mark (Not only do I become more beautiful as P and T go up, but ....)
Marian wrote:

Hello Marian,
Jiles' group measured the stress effects on that grade of stainless steel. Here is the reference: IEEE Mag Trans, Sept. 2002, p. 2418 (Note that C.C.H. Lo is the primary author)
I realize that the paper deals with uniaxial stress and not triaxial pressure, but you might still find it useful.
I haven't had any luck finding the temperature data. You might want to extrapolate the frequency response from similar materials.
Regarding your question about materials that would maintain the high permeability better: Is the material going to experience a harsh environment? Materials with better permeability will likely not have as good corrosion properties.
Hope this helps,
Mike D