Modern Physics Letters B - Vol 18 No 1

Modern Physics Letters B Vol. 18, No. 1 (10 January 2004)
View table-of-contents and abstracts at
Research Papers
Exclusion Processes And Boundary Conditions Farinaz Roshani And Mohammad Khorrami
The Relation Between Conserved Noise Restricted Solid-On-Solid Model And Restricted Curvature Model Jin Min Kim
Geometrical Barrier In A Superconducting Strip: Single-Vortex Approach A. A. Elistratov, O. A. Bobrikov, I. L. Maksimov and V. Jeudy
High Pressure Electrical Resistivity Of Composition Controlled Nd-123 Based Bulk Material R. Selva Vennila, S. Reza Ghorbani, O. Rapp and N. Victor Jaya
Electronic Structure Calculations For Mose2 Using Extended Huckel Tight-Binding Method Donald H. Galvan
Structural Investigation Of xFe2O3 (100-x)[P2O5 CaO] And x(Fe2O3 V2O5) (100-x) [P2O5 CaO] Glass Systems By IR Spectroscopy I. Ardelean, C. Andronache, C. Cimpean and P. Pascuta
Erratum: On The Quantization Problem Of A Driven Harmonic Oscillator With Time Dependent Mass And Frequency Swapan Mandal
For more information, go to