Nitinol welding

i have to weld Nitinol wire medical needle is somebody can help me about Nitinol/nitinol welding technics (laser,plasma, tig) We are now experimenting some troubles in laser welding with plasma formation that's act like a thermal wall and stop penetration. i'll appreciate to have a contact with somebody that have good knowledge about NiTi welding.

Many thanks Olivier

Reply to
olivier

Subscribe sci.eng.joining.welding, please.

Too difficult to find?

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

Soldering not an option?

Reply to
aSkeptic

is soldering or brazing out of the question?

Reply to
aSkeptic

Dear Oliver, NiTi welding is very serious technological process. I have many experience of laser welding (NiTi,Stainless steel, Cobalt and etc.), equipment development, mechanical auxiliary devices... I can help you, may be. Good luck. Your friend. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Your friend