Nitinol welding

i have to weld Nitinol wire medical needle is somebody can help me about Nitinol/nitinol welding technics (laser,plasma, tig)
We are now experimenting some troubles in laser welding with plasma formation that's act like a thermal wall and stop penetration. i'll appreciate to have a contact with somebody that have good knowledge about NiTi welding.
Many thanks Olivier
olivier wrote:

Subscribe sci.eng.joining.welding, please.
Too difficult to find?
Michael Dahms
snipped-for-privacy@olivierguerin.com (olivier) wrote in message

Soldering not an option?
snipped-for-privacy@olivierguerin.com (olivier) wrote in message

is soldering or brazing out of the question?
Dear Oliver, NiTi welding is very serious technological process. I have many experience of laser welding (NiTi,Stainless steel, Cobalt and etc.), equipment development, mechanical auxiliary devices... I can help you, may be. Good luck. Your friend. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com